Start this fantastic canyoning journey in the town of Bled, where a professional local guide will drive you to the nearby Bohinj valley. Drive through the gorgeous countryside before stopping at the entrance to the canyon and changing into a wetsuit. A certified canyoning guide will make sure you are well-prepared for the adventure ahead and provide all the necessary gear.
After a short hike into the canyon the fun begins: hike though beautiful forests, climb the canyon walls, swim in pools of fresh mountain spring water, jump down waterfalls, go abseiling and much more.
This trip typically lasts around 3.5-hours but can vary depending on group size. A variety of departure times are available; choose the one that fits best with your schedule. Don’t miss this touch of adventure, the perfect way to spend your Slovenian holiday.
Know before you go:
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• All passenger shoe size MUST be advised at time of booking
• All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
• Minimum age is 10 years or 150 cm tall
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
• Not recommended for participants with back problems
• Not recommended for pregnant women
• A small amount of walking is involved
• Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
• Please bring a swimsuit and towel, all other necessary equipment will be provided
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.