Everyone who is in Skopje and love hiking must visit Vodno. Vodno is a mountain in Macedonia. It is located in the northern part of the country, to the southwest of the capital city Skopje.
The highest point of the mountain is at Krstovar peak, on 1066 meters and the submontane is on 337 meters (Middle Vodno is on 557 m). In 2002, on Krstovar peak the Millennium Cross was built, one of the biggest Christian Crosses in the world.
Tour will be according to this schedule:
– Group meets at “Koco Racin Elementary School”
– Tour starts heading to “Middle Vodno”
– Pace will be adjusted to slowest person in group
– Short story about history of Vodno
– Small break at “Middle Vodno” and choosing hiking trail for “Milenium Cross”
– Reach to the top of the mountain (“Milenium Cross”)
– Drinking coffee, tea, beer..
– Taking photos and getting some fresh air
Water, good boots, flash light, jacket, spare t-shirt and positive vibes
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.